What is your returns policy?
Do you want to return something? No problem...
We guarantee to refund any item you are not happy with, providing you request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) within 7 days of receipt of the goods and you return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receiving the Return Authorisation Number.
We will refund the price you purchased your item at and this includes SALE but not the delivery charge. If however you are returning a product purchased on a '2 for' offer you will be charged the individual price for the item you are not returning. So if you purchased an item that was individually priced at £17.00 and another at £18.00 with the 2 for £25 offer and returned the £17.00 item you will be refunded £7.00 as the individual item kept is £18.00. With regards to any 3 for offer we regret that due to the nature of this offer we are only able to accept returnd on all 3 items.
All goods will be inspected on their return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage and delivery to ensure safe receipt at our warehouse. Please note that we do not refund postage cost for returned items.
We try hard to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Unfortunately we are not able to process any returns on Barry M products.
How do I return something?
To return an item please follow the below steps:
1. Log into your account and view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link in 'My Account'
2. Then click the Return Item(s) button
3. We will then email you to confirm that you have submitted your return request and once approved we will provide you with a unique Returns Authorisation Number(RAN). If you have not received either of the emails please check it has not been filtered into your junk or spam folder. Please note that the Return Authorisation Number is also viewable within your account.
4. Please write your Returns Authorisation Number clearly on the outside of the package you are returning and ensure that your return is dispatched and received within 14 days of the Return Authorisation Number being issued. All returns must be sent to the address detailed within your Return Authorisation confirmation email.
5. Please allow up to 14 days from the date received for our warehouse to process your return and a further 2 to 5 working days for your refund to clear. Please note that refunds will only be processed to the card or account that the goods were purchased with. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact our customer services team with your order number, postcode and new card details.
6. For all exchanges we will try to complete your request however if this can not be fulfilled we will refund your purchase or issue you with store credit.
I have been refunded the incorrect amount
We’re really sorry if we’ve made a mistake with your refund!
If this is the case please contact our Customer Care Team and we’ll try and sort it out for you as soon as possible.
Have you received my returned item?
As soon as your return has been received and checked by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know.
In the unlikely event that you haven’t received an email within 10 working days of returning your items, contact our Customer Care Team.
Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers (i.e. from a collection service or courier) when you contact us.
Free Super Saver Delivery - 2nd Class Royal Mail expect delivery within 5 to 7 working days
Next Day Delivery exc Highlands and Northern Ireland - £4.99 - All orders received Monday to Thursday before 15:00 GMT will be dispatched the same day. Any order received after 15:00 or on a Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched the next working day. Please note that you will receive your order the day after being dispatched.
European Standard Delievry - Free on all orders over £40 or from £5.99 expect delivery within 5 to 10 working days
Worldwide Standard Delivery - Free on all orders over £75 or from 8.99
||2 - 7 working days
||2 - 4 working days
||2 - 4 working days
||10 - 21 working days
Tracking orders online
Please use the following links to track your orders online:
- Royal Mail (Please enter your 13 character reference e.g. RU........GB)
- DPD (Please enter your 15 character reference starting with 155.........)
- Skynet (Please enter your 15 character reference starting with 203.........)
Will I be charged customs and import duty?
Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches the destination country. These charges must be paid by the customer.
Unfortunately we have no control over these charges or customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country so we cannot give an exact figure of the fee you will incur.
You may wish to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges when your parcel arrives.
Refusal of Parcels
If you refuse a parcel you will be liable for the return costs and Customs charges if applicable. These charges will be deducted from the cost of your order.
Non EU VAT
VAT is not included in our prices for customers outside of the EU.
If my parcel is lost will I get reimbursed?
If you have not Received your order, we will need to raise a full investigation with our couriers which can take up to 2 weeks to confirm with them that you have not received your parcel. Once we can confirm this, we can reimburse you.
Please be aware that InLoveWithFashion work with reputable vendors. The vendor will be detailed within the product page. Any product supplied by a vendor will be independently shipped by the vendor and not by InLoveWithFashion and therefore postage costs may differ. This will be clearly stated within the product description. InLoveWithFashion's return policy will apply to all products purchased via a vendor where possible. Please note the vendor will manage the returns process and returns will need to be sent to the address detailed in the RAN authorisation email. If you experience any problems with our vendors please contact our customer services department with details.
To contact vendors directly, please follow these links: